My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pray without ceasing!

Pray without ceasing! (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

I read Sarah's Laughter daily devotional on praying. God sometimes I feel that I just want you to tell me children or no children so I can get on with my life. But, tonight I feel that You are calling me to keep praying. Don't give up. Relie on You.
Hannah kept praying and asking for You to give them a child. So I am going to continue to ask. I know that You don't get sick of my requests. Not saying You will give me what I want, a house full of children but, I know that You care for me and my dreams and wants are important to You too. I know that You can open my womb. I pray that You will. Thank you for all that You do.

No comments:

Post a Comment