My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last night I lost another baby...

For the last week I've been spotting, having a little cramping but not much that I've been too alarmed and out of the norm. I went a little over two months without a period but that's more than normal. This past week I thought was just an over due of a period and so it has been heavy. Last night I went to the rest room and their it was a bloody sack. I even examined it to make sure. I could even see the umblical cord. My heartaches yet again. Number 6 now. I feel useless as a wife that I can't even get passed the third month of pregnancy. At the same time I feel hope because I haven't been pregnant in over 7 years.

Lord, I don't know what you are doing here but, please help me. Help me trust in you. I couldn't stop crying. I cleaned the bathroom and my clothes like mad. Blood was every where. Aaron came home and I just fell into his arms and cried. He kept asking me what's wrong but I was crying so hard I couldn't answer. I finally told him I haven't been on my period I was having a miscarriage. With that I felt so weak he put me to bed and held me as I cried myself to sleep. I as I prayed and felt I could pray no longer I asked him to pray. He prayed the most beautiful prayer for peace for us, for us to trust in God's plan and for our baby. With ending I felt so overwhelming peace that I finally was able to sleep.

This morning I don't want to move. I don't want to get out of bed. I just want to sleep it all away. But I decided that I need to write this all down and lay it at the feet of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for such a wonderful husband help him know what to say and do at this difficult time. I know that it is difficult for a man to know what it is like to go through this. Please help me be patient and trust in your plan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kym! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! If you need anything at all, please let us know! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete