My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LOVE NEVER FAILS

You never know what or how your actions impact another. Some times we inflict pain and harm and other times we pass on love and encouragment. We should also watch what we say and do. I have been really trying to be a postive light instead or a negative dragger (someone who drags others down).

I would never thought that I would hear such good news from me giving one book away. I gave my hubby a bible study book on Marriage, called The Love Dare; hoping that we could do it at the same time. He took it to work and was reading it and his boss asked him about it. Aaron said that we are both doing it; and enjoy it. His boss asked, "I thought you said that you and your wife have a great relationship?" Aaron replied back, "We do. We still work on things to make it better." :) Aaron then said when he came back from hitch off (his week off)that his boss was reading The Love Dare and he said that he even bought his wife one!

You would ever known that this would spread to a whole other couple. God is so good! Be encouraged that good will come of the things you do for God.
LOVE NEVER FAILS - 1 Corinthians 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment