My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Creation

Before we all come to Christ we are all wretches - worms with no hope. Jesus is the one who brings hope that changes our hearts and takes a worm that can never change and makes a new creation. Because of His change, His guidance, His mercy, grace and love that worm turns into a beautiful butterfly. God will never leave you nor forsake you just like the butterfly can never return to be a worm. Thank you God for saving me from my self, giving me a new heart, and making me a new creation. Thank that you will never give up on me and never leaving me. 


                                             God never calls you by your shame; He always calls by your name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment