My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Thursday, July 9, 2015

Every good and perfect gift...

                  I found out in 2011 that I was allergic to dogs because my allergies got so bad that my eyes would bulge out and swell up like balls of jelly. Talk about attractive! I was so sad because I had two wonderful dogs that we raised from puppies for 8 1/2 years. It broke my heart when my husband came home and saw my eyes bulging out and one swollen shut. I did not want to give my babies away. He finally said it was time. God answered our prayers and we found great homes for both dogs. Peaches went to a family friend and we put Buddy on a Rottweiler rescue website and found the perfect family for him. He now lives on a farm and goes swimming almost everyday. I feel like a birth mom that gets to go get visit and they send me pictures and videos of my babies enjoying their new family and home. I could not be more happy to get those pictures and videos of my babies looking happy and well.

Peaches
Buddy
               I am so completely happy for my babies, I miss them and miss having furry friends greet me every time I come home in the past 4 years. I learned that I could probably do well with a hypoallergenic dog. My parents had a poodle, Snuggles, and I never had any allergy problems with her. So I decided I would look for me a hypoallergenic breed, so I decided that I would start researching. I found one! I went to visit the breeder and her sweet dog. I asked an odd request that probably no one has asked before. I asked if I could hold Isabella and rub my face all over her fur. I knew that I would know in 15-20 minutes if she would bother my eyes or not. So excitedly when 20 to 30 mins. later I had no reaction at all. So for Christmas last year I got a puppy! She was not ready to come home until the end of  January but I was so excited!!! I went over name after name. My mother wanted me to name her Fifi,  No way. Others said Sophia, Nah. or Isabella... No. That is her mama's name. Finally decided that I would name her Belle. I am a huge Beauty and Beast fan and I knew it had to be Belle. And so Belle it is. 
Belle only a few weeks old and her head is just as big as her body. So cute!!! 
Christmas Day visit with Belle and h sister. Looks like mini rotties! So cute!! 
                   So I waited patiently until the end of January when I got to pick my Belle up and bring her home. She had grown so much since I had last seen her yet she was still so tiny. She weighed 1.6 lbs. and was a little longer than the size of my hand. I was so excited! Totally fell in love very quickly! 


                She now weighs almost 4lbs. and is such a fast little one and is so much fun! I don't know what I ever did without her. She is such a joy in our lives. So love this furbaby! 


Our sweet Belle!



Belle on our camping trip to Idaho.



Really? Mom, Really? Another picture.


Us playing peekaboo!


taking a cat nap


Can you tell we are in love with her!?! LOL!!

                We had such a good time! I cannot wait to go camping again. So excited about making new memories on our road trips and adventures.

                Many of my loved ones have asked me about Belle and what our experience has been. She is so much fun and I will defiantly be posting later more about our adventures.

               It's amazing to me that little things like this little dog can totally change my life in great big amazing ways! Makes me think of James 1:17,
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...". 



              So blessed to have this little dog! Thank you Lord for sending me this sweet furbaby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment