My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, September 8, 2008

FEAR NOT

The message today at church was FEAR NOT. David didn't fear the giant Goliath because he was on God's side. Just like David, if we know God we have nothing to worry. If God has called us to do something then we are to do it. God will equip us just as He did to David. He gave David all he needed. Am I going to keep fighting God and His plan for me just because I don't feel equipped? God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the ones He calls. I will start tomorrow. God I will not back down. Give me the strength, courage, and wisdom. You will equip me with everything I need. You are my provider! I SERVE AN AWESOME GOD! MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN MY FEARS OF NOT BEING ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment