My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He will bring you out of the pit.

He will bring you out of the pit.
I waited patiently for the LORD;
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
and put their trust in the LORD.
-Psalm 40:1-3

I was reading this yesterday for my daily reading and it hit so home with me. He heared my cry. He brought me out of the pit. The pit of sin which leads to Hell. The pit of depression which leads to destruction. He set my feet on the rock and solid foundation of JESUS CHRIST and HIS word the BIBLE. When I follow Him and His Word, the Bible He makes my steps secure. Nothing care knock me over. He gave me a new life, for He made me a new creation. He makes me joyful no matter my circumstances. I will sing praises to Your name, LORD. For You are good all the time and all the time You are good. I will follow You till You bring me home. I pray that when people see me they will see You and know You are GOD, Mighty and Great and they too would put their trust in You. All for Your glory!! Thank You LORD for giving me this good word every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment