My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Celebrating LIFE!!!

For a long time now... I have been mourning and grieving for my little ones, our dreams to have a family... It has been my greatest battle in my life. It seems that lately everyone is having babies, pregnant or little ones running around at the ages our little ones would be. Costant reminders that my arms are empty and that my dreams may never come true. But today I have victory! Victory in this not because my circumstances have changed but because Jesus has changed my heart. I can have JOY no matter my circumstances. I wroke this morning ready for this new day that God has given me. He has given me a new outlook on this life! Everything is a blessing! Air to breathe, eyes to open in the morning, lips to sing praises to His name, ears to hear the music, hands to hold, feet to move. So blessed! More than I will ever know! I am Celebrating not just my Life but the Life of others; loved ones, family, friends, and people I don't even know... Celebating the life of my lil' ones that I will one day get to hold them, touch them, sing to them... but more than that I Celebrating LIFE of JESUS! Because Jesus lived a sinless life, died the death that I/we deserve, and rose again and went to prepare us a place! LIFE is not merely this life but ETERNAL LIFE!!! That you God for what you did for me as if I might be the only be the only one! Thank you for opening my eyes, and changing my heart! You are AMAZING GOD! Thank you for the joy that comes with the morning! Psalm 30:5.

No comments:

Post a Comment