My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, April 12, 2010

SHALOM.....

Shalom means peace in hebrew. Shalom is just what God has given me. After our last miscarriage in September I grieved and mourned heavily for 3 days. But through those long 3 days and even after the many hard days that have come God has given me just that, Peace. I have such Peace that God has given me through God's word.

When King David lost his first son with Bathsheba the servants asked him why he wasn't mourning and grieving like he did before the baby died. He replied, "Now he (the baby) has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me." - 2 Samuel 12:23

My babies will never return to me on this earth, but I will go to them.

I've been praying for the name that God wants me to give this little one. The Peace He has given me is beyond understanding. Just trusting God and His plan for me. The name God has given me is Shalom Marie. Shalom meaning Peace and Marie after Grandma Donna and Charice. After two people I adore.

Shalom, I miss you and love you. Mama adores you and so excited that I someday I will be there with you. I will hold you and adore you. Till then know I think of you often. Can't wait to hear you sing to me, call me Mama and play games in the grass. Love you forever and I will remember you always, Love your Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment