My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"A bird doesn't sing because she has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Maya Angelou

"A bird doesn't sing because she has an answer, it sings because it has a song."
-Maya Angelou

I read one of Maya Angelou's quotes yesterday and it got me really interested in what type of woman she is. So I googled her and found more words of wisdom from her. I saw this quote about the bird's song and fell in love with it. It means so much to me. I believe this goes along with praising God's name no matter our circumstances. It's not that we have the answers to everything or even to our problem that we are overwhlemed with but, it is that we sing and praise God for His character, His caring comfort, His warm unlatching embrace, His never ending mercy, and His passionte unwavering love.

Thank you Lord for giving me a song to sing and I will sing it in praise to You!


"O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth." -Psalm 96:1

"And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD." -Psalm 40:3

No comments:

Post a Comment