My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, May 17, 2010

When More is More than Enough

Have you ever felt like that your trials are just too much for you to bear? That what you have on your plate is more than enough for you to bear? Many people say God will not give you what you can not handle. But I say oh yes He will! Is your mouth dropping to the floor? He will give you too much for you to bare BY yourself. He gives us and allows things in our life so we will call His name and lean on Him. But He will Never EVER give you too much for Him to handle. He is more than sufficient.
In 2 Corinthians 12:9 He says,
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.". He is more than enough!

There is nothing that He can not handle. He is the ALMIGHTY GOD! He can handle not just your trial but every trial, EVERYTHING and Everyones'. The question is are we giving it to Him? Are we trying to do this on our own? Are we trying to find our solutions? Or are we asking for His help? For His solutions? Are we picking the closest and easiest solution? Are we lying it ALL down at His feet? Truthfully I have been there and sometimes I find myself trying to go back there. I know I can not go a day without Him. He is my Everything!!

He can handle can handle my problems, my health, my relationships, my every trial. And He has a solution for each and everyone of them. He will bring along the right doctor, the right job, right person to help... He will bring me comfort and peace in the mean time. The question is are we listening? Are we allowing Him to be Lord of our life and Comforter of our soul? Lord I will wait on You and Your solutions, You and Your comfort. Lord, help me know what you want me to do. I know that you are here for me and I lay it all down at your feet. Help me Lord not to pick it up again. With You I can do ALL things!
"I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me"!!! Phil 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment