My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, October 29, 2010

Some day... TODAY

Some day.... TODAY

Some day our heartaches will be over;
TODAY He comforts me.
Some day our pain will be no more;
TODAY I have His grace.

Some day we all will understand;
TODAY I trust His will.
Some day we'll enter heaven's land;
TODAY I walk with Him.

Some day we'll feel no pull of sin;
TODAY He does forgive.
Some day we'll be pure within;
TODAY He cleanses me.

Some day we will no burden bear;
TODAY He does forgive.
Some day our Savior's rest we'll share;
TODAY I'm in His arms.

Some day we will the earth possess;
TODAY I live by faith.
Someday we'll feel no loneliness;
TODAY Christ walks with me.

Some day we'll bless Him face to face;
TODAY He blesses me.
Some day all cares will be erased;
TODAY He cares and keeps.

-GRACE L. YOUNG


"Jesus says:
"Come unto me,
all ye that labor and
are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest."
-Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment