My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, January 10, 2011

The Love of a Father...



My Little Daddy

He is the biggest man I know
with the biggest heart and
a wonderful laugh I love to hear full of gusto.
He is firm but sweet
though there has been tough times
I have never seen him have defeat.
He is always striving to do his best
Always striving to pass the test.
I hate to disappoint him to see it in his face.
Praying that will never again be the case.

I want to honor my father
Never wanting to be a bother
Want to make him proud
To wear a smile and say 
That is my daughter.
May one day you know how much 
I am glad that you are my Dad!
For you have shown me the love of a father
so I could understand
and seek the love of ABBA GOD! 

by Kym Carter 1/10/2011



It has been said, "No matter who you are you may not be everything to everyone but you are everything to someone". Show them the love of God that they may understand and seek the Love of our ABBA GOD!! For there is no Greater Love than HIS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment