My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, December 27, 2010

Desires & Dreams


Dear LORD, I do not understand everything. I don't know why you took our six babies? I don't know why my body can't carry a baby? I don't know why I hurt so much for those I have never held? Why do my arms ache & are so heavy though they remain empty? Lord, since I was a little girl the only thing I ever wanted was to be a wife and mother. Thank you for my husband; thank you for giving me my best friend. I hand over my dream to be a mother. Though I may never be a mother here on earth. I may never hold my own baby here, yet I know Your plan is greater than mine. I trust that You are taking care of my little ones till I come home. Because of giving of Your son, Jesus, I can live with You forever. Help me live my life for You no matter what challenges come my way. I praise and follow you through the good and the bad. I give You my dreams and desires to You. LOVE YOU!!! Your born-again daughter, Kymmy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment