My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Conversations with God!!!

                                Sitting down tonight reading the book of Daniel and it was like God was speaking directly toward me. It floored me as I wrote in my conversations to God that so much was addressed in my daily reading today!! I have been struggling with second guessing my self and what I God has planned for me...


Daniel 9:4 "And I prayed to the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love Him, and to them that keep His commandments".  

                                   Lord, you forgive me and keep your covenant and mercy toward me even though I do not deserve it. I have had such confusion with everything, second guessing everything... 

Daniel 9:8-9 "O LORD, to us belongs confusion of face, to our kings, our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against YOU. 9To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him;

                                  Second guessing what God can do, seems to be a daily trial for me lately. When I am frustrated at someone, ooooh they will NEVER change. This is Second guessing what God can do in their heart. Second guessing God when things seem to crumble. Oh They is no way this can be put back together, Second guessing the Master of All! Oh my body will never be right; I screwed it up too much, Second guessing the One who formed me in my mother's womb. LORD, Please forgive me of all! 

Daniel 9:16 "O LORD, according to all your righteousness, I beseech you, let your anger and your fury be turned away from..." me, us, our country, your world...

Daniel 9:20-22 "And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;
   21Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
   22And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding." 

                                 Now I did not see an angel in my room but, I felt God saying He too like Daniel will give me skill and understanding. Not just skills, but also understanding for His word but with my school work, my marriage, my friendships, my family, my finances, my health issues... Not that I will be anything close to Einstein tomorrow when I wake. Not that God isn't able to do just that miracle. ;) But it is the Lord who I can trust to take away my confusion, my frustration, my pain, my hurts, my ills, and in which along the way He will give guidance, hope, love, peace and joy through my journey with Him. Why does He do this for us, Only because we are His. 

Daniel 9:23 "At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

I am so excited for what God has done, what God is doing and what God is going to do! :)
                             HE IS WORTHY OF ALL OF OUR PRAISE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment