My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, October 3, 2011

God's timing is perfect!

My sister Malissa asked me to download her pictures off her old computer that crashed that she was able to turn on last night. While watching a movie with a woman who faced infertility, I bawled and bawled. I couldn't stop crying. It was so amazing how God knows exactly what we need when we need it. He had it all planned before I even started the movie. I didn't know that one of the characters lost 3 babies and faced infertility, but God did. God's timing is perfect! Then I found a picture of my memorial flowers, so excited since my pictures were lost when last computer crashed. It's amazing how one small picture could come at the time when I needed it so much. God's timing was so perfect. Thank you Lord for sending that picture to me. Thank you for reminding that my babies
are happily with you. You always know the perfect times to remind me.
YOU are AMAZING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment