My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Radical Jesus

                      Watched a video today on Persecuted Christians in North Korea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yoQwdRAHQ), when people are being beaten, imprisoned, tortured and killed for their faith in Jesus. Yet, we in the western world are afraid if someone calls us a name or DE-friend us on facebook. Do we really believe in Jesus, or do we just like the idea of Him? I said, one time to a real good Christian friend of mine who is a straight shooter, "I would die for Jesus". She said I wondered that a lot about us American Christians, "Why would be willing to die for Him if we are not willing to live for Him?" Really, got me to thinking, am I really living for Him? Am I scared to tell others about Him and the gospel? Lord, help me to be bold in my faith. Help me to stand up for your truth. Help me follow the Radical Jesus.


                       There are so many who are taking the stand and following Christ with their lives and even some with their lives. Lord, help me follow you.



Check out persecution.com and sign up for free newsletter and book, these have changed my life forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment