My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, August 30, 2013

Divine Appointment

          Yesterday I got to speak with a sweet young lady who asked me some questions and made many of the same statements word for word that I said 10 years ago. It was amazing conversation and so glad that I was there. It was a divine appointment; I truly feel that God set it all up and I was truly blessed by it. I thought I would share some links to what I shared with her and others.

          The first link is pro life physicians addresses many of the so called reasons to have abortion legal, all that I stated as my reasons 10 years ago. (In case of rape, in case of the health of the mother...)  http://www.prolifephysicians.org/rarecases.htm

           The second link is Maafa 21 - the history and modern black genocide in the 21st Century and yes it is happening today. http://www.maafa21.com/ check out the full length film for free on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02t3Wqg-4Iw

            The third link is a documentary of university students who are asked questions about the Holocaust and Hitler and then comparing it with abortion. It is amazing how many people did not know what the Holocaust was or who Hitler was. One stating, "Didn't he have a little mustache?", but did not know much more about him. This short 33 min. long that will rock your world. http://180movie.com/

           The fourth link is two websites that women and others have gone to show support and encouragement to those who have had an abortion(s). http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/ http://www.surrenderingthesecret.com/#!prettyPhoto

            I challenge you to read, watch, and think about these questions and statements; it isn't just about your life but others. It's isn't just about a baby in the womb but the mother who is carrying their unborn child, who has to live with that decision for the rest of her life. So many women have told me, "I wish I would of known what I know now".

            I am so glad that someone who loved me enough, even though I was a staunch and angry pro-choicer, to kindly ask me questions, "Do you know the development of the baby in the womb?" "Do you know the different types procedures of the abortions and what time of development they are done at?" I did not know the answers to these questions; he kindly asked me, "Shouldn't you know what you are supporting before you support it or turn a blind eye to the issue?" I was amazed that me, who is always speaking about how we should be educated on our decisions and views; that I was not educated in my views. I took his challenge and it has changed my life. Now I challenge you to fully educate yourself, and truly think about what your supporting and why. For I truly believe that you will moved to not only change your own views, but be moved to help lovingly move others to educate themselves and change their lives.

          

"...and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
-
John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment