My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, April 18, 2014

Just a few questions...

              Well, I know I have been quiet for some time. This year has been a difficult year early off, one of the most difficult ones I have had. There has been different trials though does not mean they are not difficult. Although things have been heart breaking, life does not stop. Some times that is a very hard part to deal with. You want it to stop when you are hurting though life continues to chug along without even blinking.


              We went to see a friends this week and during my stay I poured out my heart to her about what happened and my struggles. Oh how my dear friend, Dawn, was so sweet to me, giving me sweet words of support, encouragement, and the hope of peace. She set up her iphone to play a song that has touched my heart and every day since.

               So, I just had to share.




                    It's okay to have questions (Psalm 10; 44:23-24; 74; 77; Hebrews 11:6), it's okay to not understand. God does not expect us to get everything or to understand what is going on. I certainly don't understand and finally decided that is just fine. I'm going to lean on Him and He is going to bring me through this. Just the same as He wants to bring you through too.

                    Lord, though I have no answers and it still hurts. I am going to trust You anyways and always! Love You Lord!!





References:
A Few Questions by Clay Walker (YouTube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y8fMhyXkVE

No comments:

Post a Comment