My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Sunday, June 22, 2008

Memorial Day is coming.

Our Memorial Day is this coming Saturday where we are choosing to remember our five children we have lost by miscarriage. I wrote a poem to our babies and wanted to post it.

Even though I knew you were gone that day -- I was silent.

Even though I do not know why God chose to take you home -- I blamed my self.

Even though it has been years since you've been gone -- I choose now - today - I am going to acknowledge you... honor you... love you... and give you to God.

Even though I never held you -- I adore you.

Even though I never will see you smile or laugh here on earth -- I will smile when I think of you.

Even though I will never see you walk your first steps -- I will rejoice for you because you are with God.

Even though I will never see you stumble and reach to pick you up -- I will pick myself up in honor of you.

Even though I will never give you away to your spouse on your wedding day -- I will always remember you. Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment