My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Saturday, March 24, 2012

God gives the desires of your heart...

               Many times we might  second guess if God loves us or wants good things for us because, our dreams, wants, and desires seem to just pass by with everyone else living their big dreams. Ever since I was a child I have wanted to move back home to Georgia. At 18 I had friends buy me plane tickets, told me they would drive out to get me, even one friend who had a run to California and stopped by to see if I wanted a ride back. But none felt right, and I never went.

                I then met a guy who became my best friend, fell head over heels in love with my Beloved Aaron and then we got married. That was 12 wonderful years ago. I cannot believe it's been 12 years, seems like it was yesterday and at the same time has flown by and that we have been together forever. Now I realize why I never left. I love my Red!!

               We have been looking on moving over the last few years  to where he is working, but it just doesn't work right now.  His work is always moving and being very expensive to live there in oil country (as well as very cold in North Dakota - no thank you -40 F degrees :b). We then decided that we would think and pray about Georgia, being more affordable for us to live as well as some where I felt safe and love to be. For over 8 months we thought, researched and prayed about it. God gave us the answer;  it is time to move. I have been watching Malissa's kiddos (which I so enjoyed!!) while she has been in school and know that she is done,  and I'm out of school for 3 weeks, it is now the time to go. I know that many do not agree with our decision, some even stopped talking to us. Which makes us very sad. :( I hope they realize we love them and care about them. It is time to Trust in God; when He says it is time, it's time.

                So on April 3rd, 2012 is the day that we moving early am. Please come see us in the next few days before we leave. We want to give hugs and luvs before we hit the road. We will be traveling across country to Georgia to begin a new adventure together. I can't wait!! So excited!! I know that God has a big plans for us!!
      
            We may not know what lies ahead but we know the Guide, we know that He has laid the path, and we trust in Him that leads each of our steps. God knows the desires of our heart. He knows the best plan and time for that plan and His plan is bigger and better than anything we can imagine!

            I will miss our family, our friends, our church family, and even these beautiful red dirt mountains which I have so grown to love. My dear sister Malissa says such a true point that I will have some day on my wall, "No matter where you are; you will always miss someone. Love has No boundaries". That is so true!

             So please know we love you soooo much!! That we will love you forever and will remember you always. That Georgia is not that far away and you are always welcome to come to visit and we will be back to visit y'all with a big southern accent. :) We will be back in October for a visit and every six months. Thank you for you support! It means so much to us!! We love Y'all!!

 



Sources:
Dream picture: www.cyber-nation.com
Love i fell picture: http://www.scenicreflections.com/media/263219/I_Fell_In_Love_Wallpaper/
moving boxes picture: http://fantasticmovers.com/page/3/
state plates map: http://www.movingacrosscountry.org/
my love has no boundaries: http://www.meredo.com/image/1177/my-love-has-no-boundaries.html

No comments:

Post a Comment