My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Monday, June 24, 2013

Friends are a blessing!!

              I am so grateful to my loved ones, some come in the way of family, others come in the way of friends; no matter what way they come I am overflowingly blessed. Oh how I appreciate all those I am blessed with. You never know who you have touched, so just love and pray for others. You may never know, though if someone has blessed you let them know. It means so much to hear that you were a blessing to others. Let me tell you that I am so appreciative of all the ones I have been blessed with.It has been said that "some people come into your life as a blessing and others come into your life as a lesson". Well you still be thankful for those you learn a lesson from for that is a blessing. Being appreciative of the lesson does not mean that you like the trial you learned the lesson from. Being grateful that something good came out of something negative, that is always a good thing.



                  It's amazing to me that God can use anything for good: no matter what it is, the good, the bad, the terrible and the ugly. He is so cool like that!
 
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose."

-Romans 8:28 (NIV)
 
                 You know it is amazing how and when many people come into my life; God has some excellent timing for sure, for sure!! I know that it was not by accident that you have come into my life and so glad our friendship doesn't come with a charge; for I could never afford you.  Thank you for all that you have done for me, it is so appreciative beyond words can express.
 


"A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need."
-
Proverbs 17:17


          My prayer for you...
             
         I love you my friends no matter
how, when and why we met,
I am so blessed that we did!!
LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment