My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Thursday, June 27, 2013

Who are we missing?

                Last night I saw this short video that won the adult catalog 2013 Short Film Contest Winner and just had to share it and how it brings up questions that we need to be asking starting with Who are we missing?




                   What are we missing out of? Not just some adorable babies, not just daughters, sons, granddaughters, grandsons, nieces, nephews, cousins... We are missing over 55 million people who could change the world for the better; we are missing doctors, scientists, presidents, business owners, teachers... Who knows what these children could of became. Maybe we would have the cure of cancer or other diseases, maybe we would have another musical genius like Beethoven or Mozart, maybe another fantastic artist Micheal Angelo, Or inventors like Leonardo Da Vinci, or academic genius like Einstein. Think about what we are missing. We are missing a lot we are missing our future! Now that you know what we are missing, speak out, pass on, when you change your mind, you want others to realize what we are missing too. The answer to the question, What are we missing? is that we are missing BLESSINGS!! Let's not miss any more! Let's save our BLESSINGS!!

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, 
the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."
 - Psalm 139:13-16  


             If you have not see 180movie, check it out at http://180movie.com/ it will rock your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment