My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

IDEAS flying through my head!!

Well I've been praying for months now on what God wants me to be doing. I know he just doesn't want me to sit on a bump on a log. So now that my bible study is over, we had our children's memorial, and God has given me peace. I'm ready to go.

I still am having a hard time hearing him. Now I am questioning: Am I hearing what I want to hear or am I hearing what He is saying to me? Our my ideas from Him or me? How can I differentiate which one it is?

So, I decided that I'm going to go where I am needed and where my heart is. (HOPE Pregnancy Care Center & worship on Wednesdays') Now I feel that He is telling me what He wants me to do. Maybe He just wanted me to stand up? I feel so good beyond what I can say. I'm excited about the plans God has for me. I know they are going to be AWESOME!! Please pray that I will hear His plan and not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment