My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Memorial

Our Memorial for our five children was beautiful! I was praying to God these last couple of days before. I told God that I would have no expectations. Lord, you blew me out of the water!!! It was so wonderful! The flowers came out wonderfully, the music was awesome, and Pastor Ronnie's comforting words came straight from you. Thank you for overflowing our cup LORD!!! I bawled and bawled my eyes out. Almost all of our family came. Blessing after blessing you have given us. Ron, Shelly, Reesie and Cassie came even though they had a wedding to go to. Thank you for coming. It meant so much to me. Candice and Flint came; Praise God for your little one on the way. Crystal and her little Evie came. Crystal, your little one is with Jesus playing with my little one. Brandy, Josh, JD, Tyson, and Piper; JD you really blessed us when you came and sat down on Aaron's lap. Pastor Kris; thank you for all your encouraging words. Miss Judy; Thank you for all your support and prayers. It meant so much that you would come. Wayne and Lisa; thank you for being the dear brother and sister in Christ. Thank you for the flowers, what a sweet gesture. Daniel; thank you for your prayers and sweet words of comfort. Ammon, Trina; always remember our littles ones are playing together with Jesus. My brother Clayton, Bree and Cohen; thank you for being supportive. My sis, Susie and little Sarah; God bless you for making this day a piority. Papa Ken, Mom, and Grandma Victoria; thank you for all your support and help with my memorial folder, flowers, and baby feet and rings. They will always be precious and a reminder right next to my cross that our babies are with Jesus. Mama and Daddy; it meant so much that ya'll came. Thank you for all your support, help with the memorial folder, and luncheon. Thank you Ronnie and Dawn for all that you do. for your prayers and encouragement and shoulder for me to cry on. Much Appreciated to all. We love you!! God over flowed our cup! Blessing to those He uses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment