My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Memorial Folder

I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works and that my soul knows right well. - Psalm 139:14

In Loving Memory of...

Steven Austin-
'96- would 12 years old

Mary Dawn-
'98- would be 10 years old

Patrick Issac-
'00- would be 8 years old

Chasen James-
'01- would be 7 years old

Mercy Leigh-
'02- would be 6 years old

Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you... - Jeremiah 1:5



Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. -Isaiah 49:1


Steven Austin-
Steven means crowned & Austin means majestic. I always wanted a son named after my brother Clayton Austin.

Mary Dawn-
I had a dream of Mary Dawn the night I lost her. I knew her face and called her by name. Mary is my mother's name and her mother's name. Dawn is my best friend Kasha's middle name.

Patrick Issac-
I was in California and met a couple with twin boys named, Aidan and Patrick. I knew then I wanted to name him Patrick Issac. Patrick means nobleman and Issac means laughter.

Chasen James-
Chasen came from one of my students named Chase. He told me that his name meant, "Chasen after God". Chasen means hunter. Aaron picked out James which means supplanter.

Mercy Leigh-
God has granted us Mercy and it's a beautiful name that means merciful and compassionate. Leigh means poetic in Irish. Leigh is my aunt Dana's middle name.

You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle... -Psalm 56:8

Love Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment