My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Sunday, July 6, 2008

What do you want me to do now LORD?

What do you want me to do now LORD? Pastor Ronnie's sermon today was on what does the LORD want us to do? Are we on the LORD's team? Well,I'm ready LORD. I am ready for what ever you want me to do. I'm ready to go where you want me to go and I am ready to say what you want me to say. Since we had are Memorial I feel ready to go do what God has for me. I feel peace. I feel joy. God has truly blessed us. I am ready, LORD. I'm have been praying for an answer where He wants me. I have ideas but, I want to follow what He wants me to do rather what I want to do. I want to do His agenda, not mine. I'm so excited to get started. So keep me in your prayers and I got to go get busy. God's Peace and Joy be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment