My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Don't Focus On You Past - Part 2

As Part 2 of Don’t Focus On Your Past (check out Don’t Focus On Your Past – Part 1)! I am reminded of the time as a young in the faith Christian where I asked God to see a miracle. I prayed for this quite a while. While in deep prayer and devotion one day, the LORD answered my prayer, "You are the miracle you seek!" WHOA!! I was humbled and put into my place.

"Remember His marvelous works that He hath done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth." -Psalms 105:5

Thank you LORD for reminding me where you have brought me from, also reminding me that since you made me into a new creation you will not leave me there.


I encourage you not to dwell on your past but rejoice in the marvelous work God has done, is doing, and will do in your life!! Let us be soft clay in the hands of God to mold us into what He is calling us to be.



Oh Thank you LORD for blessing me beyond measure! How Blessed it is to see your marvelous works and wonders!!! Thank LORD!! In Jesus's name and Glory Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment