My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh how great it is when a believer dies!

   Oh how great it is when a believer dies!

   Some will say, WHAT??!!! How can it be great to lose someone you love?!!!
   After the loss of my friend Grandma Donna, it has gotten me thinking. She is so dear to me. It's  so hard to loss someone we love. Though we mourn and grieve for our loss of dear ones!! We miss them!! Though we should be rejoicing when a believer receives their call home to with the LORD!! We are not sad for them but rather over us missing them until we join them in Heaven.

   "He will swallow up death in victory, and the Lord GOD will wipe away all tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD has spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejopice in His salvation." - Isaiah 25:8-9

   Thinking about death of others you soon begin to think about your own. So I have decided to write up a will/testament letting my loved ones know what I want when I pass on. I don't want a funeral! NO people wearing black, being solemn... I want a Death Celebration!! I want a party!! I ban black, want to people to sing worship and my favorite songs!! I don't want people to be sad for me ever but, happy I am no longer in this fallen world but with my LORD GOD, my best friend who I adore. I am seeing my Granma Mary I miss you!!, my Grand Father who I never met, my Great-Grandma Cake who my Dad says I play piano like ( I want to play duet with her some day) and Granpa Bryan, my friend Steve, and my babies I can't wait to hold! OH THE JOY!!!

"O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you, I will praise your name; for you have done wonderful things; your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." -Isaiah 25:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment