My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, November 15, 2013

Day #12 I am grateful for my close dear friends.

I have many of them, the more I think about it the more I amazed how many I have and how amazingly they came into my life. Though sometimes God brings us into each other’s path and leads us to another area doesn’t mean that we will be apart. God has a journey for each of us, though we may not be in physical vicinity of one another doesn’t mean our friendship is strained or gone. I am amazed at the people God has given me and no matter how long time has passed; we just pick up where we left off like there is no problem. I am so excited for these relationships He has brought me and the relationships He will bring into my path. Our my sweet loved ones, you know who you are, I adore you! I am mentally hugging you! Love you forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment