My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful Month Day #6

Day #6 I am grateful for my babies. 

                       I am grateful for my babies even though they are not here with me and they are with God, they have taught me so much. I have learned that you can love someone that you have never met. That it would be wonderful to say hello before you had to say goodbye. If I can survive loosing you, I can survive anything. That life is all about trusting God and not your circumstances. I learned that I needed to have Mercy before I could have Grace. Though the pain still hurts from my empty arms, I wouldn’t trade you for anything for you. I love you and cannot wait to see you and hold you in my arms. I have learned that I can trust in God with anything because I can trust Him with everyone of you and that y’all are happy and content while waiting for me to come home.

I love each one of you, Love Mama.
 (Psalm 139:13-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment