My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, November 15, 2013

Day #9 I am grateful for books.

I am grateful for books; I loved reading and looking at books as a child though that passion dwindled away as I got older. It was boring and too time consuming to read. Though after I became an adult I began to read again and the passion came back. Aaron has told me one day that I had so many books I could start my own library. When I replied with a smile and enthusiastic YES, Can I? He said, No. Oh well, LOL!! Though I cannot have my own library; I still love books, love to read and research new things. I have met too many that cannot read or don’t want to read and it breaks my heart; they are missing out on some many things. There are so many books and adventures and so little time. Good night y’all going to go read before bed. Sweet reads before sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment