My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, November 15, 2013

Day #8 I am grateful for my country.

I am so grateful to live in this country of liberty and opportunity. I am so grateful to have the freedom to worship God the way I believe He has called me to do. I am so grateful that we have a rich history of people who have stood up for freedom and liberty. Even though our country has major problems and major failures, I love her and I will stand by her. My life is all about God, Family and Country. America I believe it is still a beautiful and wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. I am so proud that I have family and friends throughout the past and present that have fought and are fighting for the land of the free. I am so grateful to all have served our country. I salute the flag and our soldiers for I know that we would not be here if our people and soldiers did not stand for our Constitution. God bless America and our troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment