My favorite thought


Rejoice in His name and not in your circumstances.


Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful Month!! Day #4

Day #4 I am thankful for my friends. 

God has sent me so many friends and loved ones! Some being blood while others are just knitted in my heart. Though time may run away from us and us not staying close, we are always like we never left. So appreciate all that they have done for us and all your support! We love you forever and always!!





Two are better than one because they have a good return for their hard work. 10 If either should fall, one can pick up the other. But how miserable are those who fall and don’t have a companion to help them up! 11 Also, if two lie down together, they can stay warm. But how can anyone stay warm alone? 12 Also, one can be overpowered, but two together can put up resistance. A three-ply cord doesn’t easily snap. 
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12


 

No comments:

Post a Comment